Wednesday, September 06, 2006

vivocity GV

oh man. i'm gonna be able to visit the all new gv cinemas at vivocity. coming soon ya? a total of 15 luxurious theatres available juz a few bus stops away. i cant wait. seriously. i definitely gonna land myself in one of the gold class theatre, cinema europa and the GVMAX(22.4metres in width). right now, my fave theatre is the GV Grand hall 1. its fantastic since its most-of-the-time purpose is to serve IMAX movies. the screen at least 1.5 times bigger than the biggest screen in other theatres. thats where i watched my lion king and panic room and tokyo drift. i could not share my GV vivocity with dear alice. sighhh.. muz wait till nex august. nvm, that will be SUPERMAN 3 or Pirates of the Carribean 3!!! okaes deal. look i'm talking to myself again.

i really no life sia.

No comments: