Thursday, September 28, 2006

holidays here but i cant wait for the next

yes u guys may think i'm like a boo-boo girl coz im havin my fuckin holidays and yet cant wait for the next one to come. yes ITS CONFIRMED. TAIPEI. 16th dec till ??? dec.. 6 days 5 nights. SGD860 for SQ flight plus a budget hotel located inside XIMENDING. i was thinkin of bringin SGD500 to shop. OKAE I NOE I'M CHEAPOS. but i no money lah.. plus i dun intend to spend any on food. zZzz i still nid to buy mattress.. dvd player.. washin machine.. for that lil corner in telok blangah cres. i was thinkin of gettin a cheapo laptop too after london trip(i was tellin my sis that and she told me i wld hav finished my studies by then which is totally true). dell? omg i dun wan 3kg shyt. but gettin a 2kg one will cost least $2k. my bf is not able to go TAIPEI with me. :( :( :( but i am thinkin of a short trip to bangkok or genting with him lah least. i soooo miss him. he's at changi naval base. REALLY ULU camp. damn it. hope he OOT. come to think of him, he's real cute.

i think all the thoughts in my mind right now.. only one can come true. thats taipei trip. wj told me alot of times to live w my mum, dun regret. sighh.. maybe when sch reopen i will live once in a while. but i will miss my computer. sigh. and my dear bf wanted to cook fried rice for my mum. ahhaa.. but i think the plan's changed to visitin mini steamboat @ Novena. but my mum got only two off days in a month. haii i duno lah.. i feel sad for her... here i am keep workin and workin and playin comp.. wantin to buy all the things she need.. and nv spend time w her.. sighs... like wad wj is doin now.. hmm.. no cpf.. 150bucks of rental.. 100bucks of hp bill.. 400bucks food.. 50bucks SP services.. the rest will be her fav hobby stuffs.. MONEY NOT ENUFF!! err.. some thing u gotta know abt me in the past. that WAS my underwear.

No comments: