Sunday, November 26, 2006

lazayy~

*SPOILERS OF HAPPYfeet AHEAD

ho....... am at shawnny's place. he is da bianing now, as usual. hAA! ytd's night went to watch HAPPYfeet. it IS SO DARN COMICAL,MUSICAL,TOPSICLE. ho.. my baby's belly is like lovelace's. my baby's head is like mumble's. and when mumble's young that time, my baby is totally like him. ho! i liked all the dancings and of coz ultimately, the moral of the story. its sayin that we, the humans, shldnt capture all the fish from the sea, these lil penguins will suffer coz no fish! ola. i luvvv mumble. he's so brave, like shanggeok&steph. and gloria is ahmol coz she has a lot of suitors. HAHAH! wadehell. and i'm like norma jean coz i'm old.

after the movie, went to clarkekweh's tcc to meet my sis and her frens! got 2ndsgt also! baby's 2ndsgt in navy camp. they VS soccer b4. like how funny. hmmm.. den.. went to a pub called log stock, juz opp raffles hotel. coz shawnny's fren was celebratin his bdae. all the photos taken are fr lousy phone cams. hahahaa! drank some softdrink instead of boozie. hmm.. heard xl performing at raffles hotel but I DUNO coz she nv jio lo. so sad. missss thoseeeeeee days w miss xl and mr. lljj ok his name bein changed to rock lee. ahhahahaahhaa!

I LOVE KTV! WILL SHAWNNY BRING ME GO SOMEDAY? NO HE WONT. HE JUZ SAID BABY GO KLUNCH. DEN I SAY OK. DEN HE KEEP QUIET. BYEZ. sucszxz

No comments: