Monday, November 20, 2006

clipped nails

okkkk. i finally clipped my nails, in the middle of the night. Recall: i am a damn lam nua person. baby passed his bike. ok i dun think i will sit behind him unless he's really experienced/good rider. many many have passed awayy and many = pillions. (touch wood)

suddenly, i thought how u guys take a bath? i hav several steps.
1. wet myself from head to toe. foam my hair. and leave it.
2. use the body shampoo.
3. rinse my body and the head together.
4. condition my hair.
5. clean and clean thoroughly.
6. thats all.
i believe u guys have different steps or u think mine kinda weird?

i find the paper shop @ PS interesting. it has so many designs. but each costs $1.50, like not worth it? maybe i can do a better paintin myself.

2dae went 2nd mini steamboat with my nephewzhong. ahha. totalled $27. cheap. coz i was really full. think its equivalent to eatin abt 25m&m chocs. ytd went mt faber with his frens. so many cars. but i like vios best. haha! i wan buy a bentley/lambo for my baby in 20yrs time. baby u noe i'm bullshitin.

wan meet up w dajie (the funniest lady in the world) this wednesday but duno leh. zzzzzz...s.s.s

i dun like CHAO JI BAO XIAO WANG. they are idiots. do taiwan comedians make a fool out of themselves like what singapore wannabes did in the competition? NO. see xiao zhu. see NONO. see ah ya. see wu zhong xian. see shanggeok. no link. but she's funny.

the juedui superstar wannabes oso can feed on my shit. but i think the skinny girl w the fair complexion's voice is nice.

i am a suspender/londoner-wannabe. 25 days more.

baby, happy 7mths minus one day. =)

No comments: