Tuesday, October 10, 2006

mediacorpse

sighhs... although i won a pair of deathnote tix from channel u, i still dun feel good. whgahahha.. me n my sis were eatin onion&egg. cheese prata, egg prata and maggie goreng. u muz be wonderin why we ate JUZ onion&egg without prata. its the buyer's fault. i sms him* onion egg prata. cheese prata. egg prata. maggie goreng. but the sms in his hp turned out to be in such alignment ....

maggie goreng.
onion egg
prata. cheese
prata. egg
prata. ok.


there he phoned me ask me wad's 'prata ok'.. i shld hav been very smart to hav guessed that he actually interpreted it as PRATA CHEESE, PRATA EGG, PRATA OK. omg. ended up eating pure onion+egg. ahhahaha! he's my papa!!!

eatin such heaty food late at night had caused my sis to oversleep. so we walked to people's park to get my money 1st. den took 143 to taka to deposit my money. and more walking walking walking.... ate MOSburger..

den den den walk back to wisma side to top up my ezlink.. and and and walk to heerennn see see and pee pee ... after that took 36 to millenia walk.. and there she went for work.

damn jia lat.. wanted to buy yuza and red date syrup for my ah ma. so went MS. spent $26 on two bottles. i think they weigh 1.6kg or more. ok. damn damn damn jialat.. the weather was still so hazy.


tried to wait for 961 for almost half n hr and realised it is a weekend bus. fuck. so took 52 and transfer 54!!! until ANDREW ROAD. walked 1km into MEDIACORPSE with that 2kg stuffs. i'm dying....

i tihnk i became a corpse b4 i can reach their reception. i think i had like 100grams of sweat which became 100cm cube of dirt after enterin the air con area. i took a breather at the toilet.



actually wanted to take taxi to my ah ma house but i was DETERMINED TO SPEND NO MONEY ON CAB. finally.. walked only 200metres to the lornie road bus stop which i can take freakin 57 to ah ma house!!! i forgot its 56 or 57. well at least i got my destination. and i think i can walk the 24klick!!!! ARMY HERE I COME.


yea.... finally make some tea for my ah ma and 3gugu. yep.... after that met sis again to eat SUBWAY. yep. had subway club FOOTLONG. ahhaha! not enuff at all!



man.. i was typin this entry when my wyreless mouse suddenly no BATT. fuck. haha! =( meeting wengbf tmr. hahaha!

No comments: