Thursday, October 05, 2006

baileys and mojito

its real amazin' when X sms to ask me out. coz its like once in 10 yrs she wld ask me go out. or put in another way, i do the asking-out-thing 99.5% of the time so its indeed a surprise to hav X asked me for a meeting. *giggle*

today is my off day.. i was intendin to go for a jog fr my hse to esplanade?(i dun think i wld go) when X sms me! i thought i would be spending dinner with sister. i never never never will think of X as one whom i could chill with coz i've tried 102times b4. so its really no pt to ask her again. yep. guess wad.. we went to eat the XINGWANG hk cafe @ cine. suddenly, X spoke of alice, saying she really miss her. ok i do miss her too. but hav to admit the miss-periods are over. maybe such period will come again in the future, like a pandemic. AY, we wanted to share this rob-b-hood with u. nex time when u come back, maybe i go rent den three of us watch k. smiless*ok. the bo luo bao is sucky. dun try! and the rest is so-so. yawns. after that, watched roB-b-hood. damn funny!!!! WAHhHhHh..

eventually walked to Rouge outdoors to CHiLL.. i wanted to try baileys real lot so X kindly requested for a baileys irish cream with milk for me and mojito(pronounced as mo-i-to) for herself. okaes. i dun really tolerate the milky feeling. instead i kop mojito. ahhaha. i sucx. mojito is really heavenly refreshing drink like the iced limau(kopitiam) but its somewhat 12 times more pricey.

yea.. shawnybf's call in the house yo.. he talked to X.. askin her abt the airWAVE. all right. HaHa... hmm.. i like to make my shawnybf laugh. i wan to hear his idiotic laughter but i rarely hear it!! i guess my humor is worth only 2cents. maybe 2dollars to others. 5dollers to myself.


lljj is havin fun with his girl. HAVE REAL FUN, LLJJ!!!

No comments: