Saturday, August 26, 2006

my bdae is today

today is my bdae. my bdae is today. as they say, its the last yr of being a teen. all right, i'm one of the oldest teens. looking back on the things id done(huh lyrics), actually i did nth great. i nv go overseas for community work. i dread gg community service in an island called SGPore. i nv put any effort to make myself more groomed and presentable. i go out with this kind of hair to meet pple fr all walks of life. i rarely call my mum, my dad, my sis, my ah ma due to the stupid M1. whenever i think of mum, i wana cry. she's livin alone out there where ive nv visited b4. i dun even noe wad blk she stays. shes payin all her expenses alone. my erjie is the filial one. =( i wan earn lotsa money. i wan my mum to live comfortably. i really wan.

heres my funny cake. the funniest of all thru out my teen yrs.

No comments: