Thursday, August 17, 2006

cellulitesy life

why do cellulites call cellulites? it shld be named celluheavy. okkaes what am i tokin.
holidays soon but well, every day is a holiday for me! it doesnt matter at all. been eating 2pc chicken meals the past two weeks. oh shyt, i actually ate 3 such meals in 2 weeks. my weight is already on the rocks. surviving on a meal each day is ideal for someone who really doesnt wanna get horizontally challenged but every weekend is a standard 2to3-meal routine. why, ask my shawny! haha. we hav meals tgt, wad he eats is wad i eat. he always hav additional gohan and ramen. the same applies to me. HAA.

i hate siao langs(except myself).
came upon the same busstop siao lang on the way to work. i sensed something was wrong when i saw her fr afar. guess i was right, she followed me as i hastened my steps. she used a siaolang tone sayin 'hey xiao jie hey xiao jie, miss, missss.. missss,' i nv stopped. den she went clappin her hands as she thought i couldnt hear her. den finally she caught up w me, i gestured a hi5(which means stop, u idiot). den she yelled 'u go n die la'.. oh pls. enuff of siaolangs in my neighborhood pls.

No comments: