Sunday, February 24, 2008

random picks! enjoy.

dajie wannabe!

cheers to 13 yrs of frenship!

ankake!

lao dog.

mahjong session

hi boss

how did i get that bruise? fuck

i used to sitting there having my brkfast, lunch n dinner

gold necklace for my sister

erm... cafe cartel

my gift to someone

a jia 3 kou

actually im very lucky

gyu shabu shabu!

gohan to buta to garlic to kimchi shiru

miso shiru TO onigiri

golden path

can u dun leave?

the four princesses.

rush down juz to get pics done

hello she is my fren

hello u are my fren

domokun!

japan product

instax

fakes

tabby or siamese?

mary jane wannabe

we were bored

yes tabby

my jlpt test venue

err those jap kodomos


yoko sensei's blessing!

my jlpt classmate

mr bean nids some recuperation

random satsuma foods

cupcakes!

doughnuts!

im back at elshiek again and saw beauty!

see im so sporty (dirty)

run for love!

there were 3 cats along haji lane

we sang ktv till 6am!

fish eye no. 1!

outside lect...

macs at bugis!

gingy

xiao la ma la

more korean stuffs pls

shunjuu food
jet n hock. will miss hock after he's gone.

kelian meimeis.

stir-fried udon with kimchi - my fave!

fried rice with some kimchi! my fave forevers!
happy val day! ahha!

my val dessert

my ah ma treated me yong tau fu.

this is the legendary ipoh wa dan cooked by jet
my beloved colleagues

naughty jet in disguise



1st prize won by shunjuu manager

No comments: