Thursday, December 07, 2006

barbaablackchic

xlxlxl. can u hear da beat pumpin.
illusionist cum deejay
smile baby!

thats bloody mary. juz kidding! ribena vodka

lljj, jy, xl, pw, jl, ken

war.. syonan.

rock lee

welcome to my dancefloor


xlxlxl and jyjyjy

xl's sensei
theme: war and peace *_*V

2nd storey

the famous xl and lljj. haha

shawnny is so goooooood to me. as a baby of his, i really appreciate what he has done... rushin to and fro his house, nyp, chin swee rd and perak rd juz for the sake of me and my fren, xl. he even bought me jian dao jian.. but what the fuck, our packets had been diao bao-ed. another guy took our packets. zzzzzz.

was v sad when shawnny had to leave for camp....

its reunion time. ok maybe for me its reunion. maybe for them, its jus a gig la!

No comments: